Sustainability :: Environment :: Health & Safety :: Remediation
KERAMIDA is a high-tech, full-service Sustainability, Environmental, Health & Safety, and Remediation Consulting and Engineering firm, providing services to industries, cities, and governments worldwide.
The firm is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Nationwide Network of Partners
In addition to our six locations, we have a nationwide network of tested partners under contract, allowing us to respond quickly and reliably to our clients' needs. This enables us to offer our clients nationwide coverage with the assurance of centralized quality control by KERAMIDA's senior management.
K-Port, the KERAMIDA Client Portal, is a proprietary web-application, custom-built to meet the needs of our clients. K-Port is now available to all KERAMIDA clients, enabling secure and efficient task management and file sharing.
Click here for a more complete description of K-Port.
Please contact Christina Wildt at email@example.com or your personal KERAMIDA contact for additional information and to schedule a demonstration.
New Service Offering - Certified Sustainability Reporting Courses
KERAMIDA is offering courses on the following reporting frameworks and topics:
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- GRI Certified Training Partner –one of only seven certified companies in the U.S. to bring you training on how to effectively report on sustainability using the GRI framework.
- CDP Silver Climate Change Education and Training Partner in the U.S. - one of only three companies in the U.S. to provide certified to provide you with the training you need to correctly and effectively respond to the 2017 CDP Climate Change Questionnaire.
- Pamela Griesemer, VP of Sustainability Services, is among the first cohort of professionals who have earned the SASB Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting (FSA) Level II Credential and will be leading the course on this reporting framework.
- KERAMIDA Professionals have worked on creating, implementing, auditing, and improving ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems for over two decades.
In 2015 KERAMIDA created a not-for-profit sustainable initiative, which focuses on Sustainable Industry, Sustainable Development, Urban Renewal, Profitable Urban Farming, Healthy Living, Food Security, and Training.
Why Choose KERAMIDA?
Sustainable, Innovative, Cost-Effective Solutions
Senior Project Management
Highly Experienced Technical Staff
Knowledge of Regulatory Developments
Strategy Development Specialists
Partner to Our Clients, Advocate for Our ClientsLearn more about KERAMIDA.
Learn about our FastTrack™
The Industry's Top Professionals
Nationally Recognized Experts
|Click here to see where our experts will be speaking next.|