March 26-27, 2008
Manufacturers' Education Council -
Environmental Health & Safety Symposium
"Homeland Security & the Implementation of Chemical Security Plans"- Kristen Belcredi, P.E., C.H.M.M., Q.E.P., Senior Vice President, Sustainability Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Gary Strassell, Environmental Health & Safety Manager, Shepherd Color Co.
- Garret Hansen, Inspector, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Pittsburgh
"Integration of Compliance Strategies for Storm Water & SPCC Regulations"- Kristen Belcredi, P.E., C.H.M.M., Q.E.P., Senior Vice President, Sustainability Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Ricky Bryant, Corporate EHS & Security Manager, NIBCO, Inc.
"Momentum for a Mandatory U.S. Climate Change Initiative"- Paul Dubenetzky, P.E., Senior Vice President, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Alan Resnick, Director Corporate Environmental Management, Cummins Inc.
- Jim Sullivan, Director, Climate Leaders Program, U.S. EPA
back to Events Archive