March 25-26, 2009
Manufacturers' Education Council -
Hundreds of motivated EHS decision-makers from across the region attended this two-day conference and expo looking for the latest information, products, resources and ideas. The event was a golden opportunity to showcase products and services and spend quality time with the best EHS buyers in the nation - nearly 800 of the nation's leading environmental safety health directors & managers, EHS administrators, environmental and safety engineers, plant managers, manufacturing vice presidents, and human resource directors.
18th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental Health & Safety Symposium
KERAMIDA was the breakfast sponsor and had an exhibition booth at the event.
"Sustainability: Transforming Environmental Management to a Profit Center"- Vicky Keramida, Ph.D., President & CEO, KERAMIDA Inc.
- M. Italiano, President & CEO, Institute for Market Transformation to Sustainability
"Indiana: Major Air Permitting, Compliance & Title V Developments"- Paul Dubenetzky, Senior Vice President, Air, Compliance and Energy Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Tony Sullivan, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- D. Murray, Assistant Commissioner, Indiana Department of Environmental Management
"Growing Momentum for a Climate Change Initiative... Calculating Your Carbon Footprint"- Jim Schifo, P.E., Vice President, Industrial and Energy Management Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Adam Wylie, Environmental Engineer, Metal Technologies
"Cost Effective Planning & Implementing a Facility Shutdown"- Doug Zabonick, Senior Vice President, Remediation Engineering, KERAMIDA Inc.
- S. Cate, Senior Engineer, Pfizer Inc.
- Representative, General Electric Co.
- S. Hill, GE Aviation
back to Events Archive