March 24-25, 2010
Duke Energy Center
Manufacturers' Education Council - 19th Annual Business & Industry's Sustainability & Environmental, Health and Safety SymposiumKERAMIDA was the sponsor of the continental breakfast for this event. This year's symposium featured industry speakers on best practices on:
- Going Green
- Sustainability Issues Such as Waste/Water/Energy Reduction
- Shrinking Your Carbon Footprint
- GHC Management
"Best Practices Navigating the OSHA Inspection Process"- Douglas Zabonick, P.E., Senior Vice President, EHS Compliance Division, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Best Practices on Compliance with Underground Storage Tanks Regulations"- Matt Wagner, Vice President, Client Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- George Horvath, Active Chief, Bureau of Underground Storage Tanks Regulations
- Jason Anthony, State Inspector of Underground Storage Tanks
- Larry Owens, Director of Operations, Lykins Companies
- Herb Pettijean, Kentucky Department of Environmental Protection
"Building a Sustainability Management System from Your Existing EHS Management System"- Kristen Belcredi, P.E., C.H.M.M., Q.E.P., Senior Vice President, Sustainability Division, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Mark Gabinet, EHS Manager, Trane Co.
"Energy Audits for Industrial Operations"- Jim Schifo, P.E., Vice President, Sustainability and Industrial Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
back to Events Archive