May 12, 2010
KERAMIDA Inc. - 2010 Day at the Park WorkshopKERAMIDA's Annual Spring Workshop in which technical experts discuss relevant topics and their significance to Business and Industry. Following the presentation, attendees were treated to an Indianapolis Indians vs. Rochester Red Wings game. A buffet lunch was provided at the game.
This workshop qualified for the following credits:
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene: CIH & CAIH: .33 Industrial Hygiene CM Points
- HR Certification Institute: PHR: 2 Hours
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management: CHMM & CHMP: 2.17 CMP
- Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education: CLE Credit & New Lawyer CLE Credit: 2.2 General Hours
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management: Wastewater Operator Credit: 2 General Hours
"Air Update - PM 2.5, GHG, 112j and 112g"- Paul Dubenetzky, Senior Vice President, Air, Compliance, and Energy Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"OSHA Audits - How to Lose a Job in 10 Days!"- Douglas Zabonick, P.E., Senior Vice President, EHS Compliance Division, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Remediation: Life in a Post-1162 World"- Perre Burns, Ph.D., Director, Remediation Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Remediation: Mr. Clean is Green"- Andrew Gremos, L.P.G., C.H.M.M., Senior Vice President, Land Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Storm Water Wars: EPA/IDEM Strike Back"- Douglas Zabonick, P.E., Senior Vice President, EHS Compliance Division, KERAMIDA Inc.
"SPCC: The Extension Stops Here"- Douglas Zabonick, P.E., Senior Vice President, EHS Compliance Division, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Sustainability - Key Issues and Funding Sources"- Anna Jetmore-Vargas, M.E.M., Director of Sustainability Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
back to Events Archive