March 27 - 28, 2011
Manufacturers' Education Council - 21st Annual Business & Industry's Sustainability and Environmental, Health & Safety SymposiumThis was a golden opportunity to market to over 500 of the nation's leading environmental safety health directors & managers, EHS administrators, environmental and safety engineers, plant managers, manufacturing vice presidents, and HR directors. Topics included the following: Going Green & Saving Green, Meeting Stringent Air Quality Standards, Boiler MACT Rule, Title V Renewals, Air Permitting, Sustainability Practices & Case Studies, Wastewater, Storm Water, Conserving Water, Workplace Safety-Training, Contractors, Ergonomics, and Best Practices in Environmental Management. KERAMIDA was the breakfast sponsor at this event.
"Boiler MACT Final Rule & Practical Compliance... Impacting Possibly over 195,000 Boilers at Major Industrial Facilities, Universities, Hospitals & Commercial Buildings"- Jim Schifo, P.E., Vice President, Greenhouse Gases, Air & Energy, KERAMIDA Inc.
- A. McIver, Director, Environmental Stewardship, Citizens Energy Group
- T. Sullivan, & M. Scanlon, Partners, Barnes & Thornburgh LLP
"Ohio Brownfield Redevelopment... The Ultimate Sustainable Land Use Practice- Matt Wagner, Vice President, Business Development, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Timothy Miller, L.P.G., C.P., Senior Project Manager, Land Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- A. Yersavich, Manager, Site Assistance and Brownfield Revitalization, Ohio EPA
- K. Burke, Partner, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- R. Lafkas, Owner, Micro Metals
back to Events Archive