June 12, 2014
KERAMIDA Inc. - 2014 Cincinnati Day at the Park WorkshopKERAMIDA's Annual Spring Workshop features technical experts who will discuss relevant topics and their significance to Business and Industry. Following the presentation, attendees were treated to an Cincinnati Reds vs. LA Dodgers game.
This workshop qualified for the following credits:
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene: CIH & CAIH - The "2014 Day at the Park" program can be claimed for 2.75 hours of CM credit by CIHs
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals: .20 BCSP Points
- HR Certification Institute: PHR: 2 hrs.
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management: CHMM & CHMP- 2.75 CMP
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management: Wastewater Operator Credit: 1.5 General Hours
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management: Water Works Operator Credit: 1.5 Technical Contact Hours, Approval Number: PWST14-5097
- Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers: 2.75 Continuing Education Hours
- Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board: 3.00 Continuing Education Hours
- The Supreme Court of Ohio: 3.00 CLE credit (General Hours) June 12, 2014-Cincinnati, Ohio: Activity Code # 000283439
"Fast-Track Chlorinated Solvent Remediation in Groundwater - Is It Magic? No, It's ERD"- Douglas Zabonick, P.E., President, KERAMIDA Inc.
"OSHA Update - State and Federal"- Mark Flick, Vice President, Compliance Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Changes are Coming to Storm Water Regulation!"- Mack Overton, Vice President, Industrial Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Is it Time to Renew Your IH Sampling and Strategy Plan?"- Mark Flick, Vice President, Compliance Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Air Update - PM2.5, Boiler MACT and IDEM Initiatives"- Kathy Moore, Vice President, Air Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Jim Schifo, P.E., Vice President, Greenhouse Gases, Air & Energy, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Sustainability and EHS Management Systems Update"- Kristen Belcredi, P.E., C.H.M.M., Q.E.P., Senior Vice President, Engineering Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"ASTM 2013 Standard Update - The New Phase I"- Michael May, P.E., C.H.M.M., WSO-C.H.M.E., C.P., Senior Project Manager, Land Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"New Incentives for Distress Real Estate"- Matt Wagner, Vice President, Client Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
back to Events Archive