April 15, 2015
KERAMIDA Inc. - 2015 Indianapolis Day at the Park WorkshopKERAMIDA's technical experts discussed relevant topics and their significance to Business and Industry. Following the presentation, attendees were treated to an Indianapolis Indians vs. Louisville Bats game. A buffet lunch was provided at the game.
This workshop qualified for the following credits:
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene: CIH & CAIH - 2.75 hours or .46 CM points
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals: 2.75 hours or .23 BCSP Points
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management: CHMM & CHMP- 2.75 CMP
- Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education: CLE Credit & New Lawyer CLE Credit - 2.8 CLE credit (General Hours), Course #191430 and Sponsor #102311
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management: Wastewater Operator Credit: 2.25 General Hours, Approval Number: WWT15-2223-T00-G2.25
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management: Water Works Operator Credit: 3.0 General Contact Hours, Approval Number: PWSG15-5356
- Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers: 2.75 PDHs
"IDEM's New NRPD on Uncontaminated Soil & Beneficial Reuse"- Kristen Belcredi, P.E., C.H.M.M., Q.E.P., Senior Vice President, Engineering Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Definition of Solid Waste"- Kristen Belcredi, P.E., C.H.M.M., Q.E.P., Senior Vice President, Engineering Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Air Permitting and Strategies - IDEM and EPA Updates"- Kathy Moore, Vice President, Air Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Jim Schifo, P.E., Vice President, Greenhouse Gases, Air & Energy, KERAMIDA Inc.
"IDEM's Changes to the NPDES General Permit Program"- Mack Overton, Vice President, Industrial Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Sustainability - Show Me the Beef"- Pamela Griesemer, M.S., LEED, ISO Auditor, Vice President, Sustainability Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
- Brian Neilson, P.E., LEED AP, Vice President, Sustainability Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Darwinian Remediation - The Evolution of Remedial Technologies and the Survival of the Fittest"- Steve Sittler, P.G., Senior Project Manager/Senior Technical Advisor, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Electrical Hazard Assessment - Finding the Hidden Killer in Your Electrical System"- Trent Blake, Director of Health & Safety Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
"Beware of Where You Step... Waters of the U.S. are Changing"- Brian Neilson, P.E., LEED AP, Vice President, Sustainability Services, KERAMIDA Inc.
back to Events Archive