Environmental, Health & Safety, ESG-Sustainability
KERAMIDA's FastTrack™ program creates a certifiable and complete EHS or ESG Management System, designed specifically for your organization.
About FastTrack™ Management SystemKERAMIDA's FastTrack™ program is designed for organizations interested in reducing environmental, health, and safety impacts while increasing operating efficiency.
Our professionals will develop your EHS or ESG Management System during four to six days of on-site sessions working alongside your key personnel. Upon conclusion of the program, your organization will have a complete ISO 14001 MS, OHSAS 18001 MS, or an ESG Management System ready to implement.
KERAMIDA began its FastTrack™ program in 2000 and has developed hundreds of Management Systems for manufacturers in various sectors, businesses, universities, utilities, and municipalities.
KERAMIDA's FastTrack™ Management System Program:
- Provides on-site Management System development assistance from KERAMIDA staff
- Identifies the aspects/impacts of your operations based on the Management System desired
- Requires minimal internal resources and interruptions
- Recommends methods to improve compliance and manage risks
- Creates a fully documented Management System ready to implement in no more than six on-site days
How Can You Benefit?EHS and ESG Management Systems can result in both business and environmental, health and safety, and sustainable development benefits. Maintaining an EHS or ESG Management System can help your organization achieve the following results:
- Improve environmental, health, and safety performance
- Enhance compliance
- Prevent pollution and conserve resources
- Reduce/mitigate risks
- Attract new customers and markets (or at least retain access to customers and markets with EHS-MS requirements)
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce costs
- Enhance employee morale and possibly enhance recruitment of new employees
- Enhance image with public, regulators, lenders, investors
- Achieve/improve employee awareness of environmental, health and safety, and sustainable development issues and responsibilities
- Be willing to commit four to six key personnel from management, human resources, purchasing, maintenance and engineering, to no more than six days of on-site working sessions
- Assign a Management System Manager who will maintain the EHS and/or ESG Management System long-term and coordinate on-going training, documentation, audits, management reviews, and changes to the Management System
To Request a Quote for FastTrack™ Management System:Please fill out our FastTrack™ Quote Request Form
or contact KERAMIDA at email@example.com or 1-800-508-8034.