Upcoming Workshops, Seminars, and Conferences
February 20-24, 2016
KERAMIDA Inc. - Certified Sustainability Practitioner ProgramJoin KERAMIDA in Indianapolis the week of February 20, 2017 for lively, expert-led courses in the most prominent disclosure approaches:
- One-day course in the sector-specific, investor-facing Sustainability Accounting Standards Board’s (SASB) Standards.
- Two-day GRI-Certified 16-hour GRI G4 course.
- One-day course on CDP’s climate disclosure guidelines.
For more information including discounts available for groups and for combining courses, click here or contact: Pamela Griesemer at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 28 - March 2, 2017
Indiana Chamber of Commerce - 2017 Indiana Safety and Health Conference & ExpoThe 2017 Indiana Safety and Health Conference & Expo is one of the largest safety conferences in the Midwest and features the top-tier safety training.
March 21-22, 2017
Manufacturers' Education Council - 26th Annual Sustainability and EHS SymposiumLargest Sustainability and Environmental Safety & Health Conference in America's Heartland. KERAMIDA is the Breakfast Sponsor for this event.
April 25-27, 2017
American Foundry Society - 121st Metalcasting CongressThis conference is for casting professionals and designers and buyers of castings in the heart of the industry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The event features discussions and discovery of the ever-evolving world of metalcasting. KERAMIDA will have a booth at this event.
|Our Events pages include:|
• Conferences where our professionals are presenting
• Conferences where KERAMIDA is exibiting
• KERAMIDA hosted workshops and seminars